Stichting Amsterdam Gay Pride is a non-profit organization committed to emancipation, social, legal and social equality and acceptance of gay men, bisexuals and lesbians, and also for those who do not want to socially dominant gender roles or to conform (as masculine women, feminine men and queers) or assume a different physical gender identity throughout their lives (such as transgenders and transsexuals). To achieve visibility for diversity is necessary. What you see can not be ignored. The primary objective of the foundation is therefore to organize activities and events in public space
Stichting Amsterdam Gay Pride is license holder for the 2014-2019 Pride editions.
- Lucien Spee (Managing Director)
- Anita Beek (Office Manager)
- Marc Bartels (Event Manager)
- Peter van Vught (Marketing & Events).
- Danny de Vries (Press & Communication),
- Patrick Vleeshouwer (Security and Crowdmanagement)
- Monique de Adelhart Toorop (Administration)
- Mirjam Preusterink (Sports & Pride)
- Björn Stenvers (Arts & Culture)
- Marco Altena (Youth Pride)
- Manon Linschoten (Senior Pride)
- Dees Seegers (Women & Pride)
- Hans Verhoeven (PrideWalk)
- Yvo Manuel Vas Dias (TransPride)
- Wouter Neerings (Corporates & Pride)
- Cornald Maas (Canal Parade Jury)
See here more info about our Pride commissions!
- Frits Huffnagel (Chairman)
- Robin Labrijn (Treasurer)
- Marie Ricardo (Secretary)
- Josee Rothuizen
- Jan-Hein van Dijk
Do you feel connected to the LGBTI-community? Do you have a hands-on approach? Would you like to get to know other people? Do you want to be a part of an event where every year more than 500,000 people come out for and participate?
NEW VOLUNTEER —> Sign up HERE!
EXCISTING VOLUNTEER —>See HERE the link directly to our volunteer system!
Korte Leidsedwarsstraat 12
1017 RC Amsterdam
Telephone: +31 (0) 6 14 7 9 31 89
ABN AMRO BANK
IBAN: NL36 ABNA 0475 0506 22
Chamber of Commerce (KvK)
Amsterdam Chamber of Commerce 590.44.985
City license proposal 2017
Have a look at our city license proposal for 2017. Please be aware that these documents are only available in Dutch.
Annual Report 2016
Have a look at our annual reports of 2016. Please note, that this document is only available in Dutch.
Financial Statement 2016
Have a look at our financial statement of 2016. Please note, that this document is only available in Dutch.
Annual Report 2015 & 2014
Have a look at our annual reports of 2014 & 2015. Please note, that these documents are only available in Dutch.
Annual Report 2015
Annual Report 2014
Financial Statement 2015 & 2014
You can also view our financial statement of 2014 & 2015 here. Please note, that these documents are only available in Dutch.
Financial Statement 2015
Financial Statement 2014