Stichting Amsterdam Gay Pride is a non-profit organization committed to emancipation, social, legal and social equality and acceptance of gay men, bisexuals and lesbians, and also for those who do not want to socially dominant gender roles or to conform (as masculine women, feminine men and queers) or assume a different physical gender identity throughout their lives (such as transgenders and transsexuals). To achieve visibility for diversity is necessary. What you see can not be ignored. The primary objective of the foundation is therefore to organize activities and events in public space
Stichting Amsterdam Gay Pride is license holder for the 2014-2020 Pride editions.
- Lucien Spee de Castillo Ruiz (Managing Director)
- Anita Beek (Office Management & Events)
- Marc Bartels (Canal Parade & Pride Business Club)
- Peter van Vught (Socials & Events).
- Danny de Vries (Press & Communication),
- Patrick Vleeshouwer (Security and Crowdmanagement)
- Monique de Adelhart Toorop (Administration)
- Jan Pieter de Lugt (St. Sports & Pride)
- Martijn van Schieveen (Arts & Culture)
- Marco Altena (Youth Pride)
- Paul Rijpstra (Senior Pride)
- Constance Steenkamp-Faaij (Women & Pride)
- Daan Smeelen (Pride Walk)
- Brand Berghouwer (Trans Pride)
- Wouter Neerings (Corporate Pride)
- Cornald Maas (Canal Parade Jury)
- Raymond Timmer (Fetish Pride)
- Wielie Elhorst (Religion Pride)
See here more info about our Pride commissions!
Current board (since 05-2020):
- Frans van der Avert (Chairman)
- Carlien Roodink
- Jonathan Oron
- Geneviève Lieuw
- Huib Wurfbain
- Frits Huffnagel (Chairman)
- Robin Labrijn (Treasurer)
- Marie Ricardo (Secretary)
- Josee Rothuizen
- Jan-Hein van Dijk
Do you feel connected to the LGBTI-community? Do you have a hands-on approach? Would you like to get to know other people? Do you want to be a part of an event where every year more than 500,000 people come out for and participate? Become a volunteer during Pride Amsterdam 2020!
Korte Leidsedwarsstraat 12
1017 RC Amsterdam
Telephone: +31 (0) 6 14 7 9 31 89
Press & Media
ABN AMRO BANK
IBAN: NL36 ABNA 0475 0506 22
Chamber of Commerce (KvK)
Amsterdam Chamber of Commerce 590.44.985
City license proposal 2017
Have a look at our city license proposal for 2017. Please be aware that these documents are only available in Dutch.
Annual Report 2016
Have a look at our annual reports of 2016. Please note, that this document is only available in Dutch.
Financial Statement 2016
Have a look at our financial statement of 2016. Please note, that this document is only available in Dutch.
Annual Report 2015 & 2014
Have a look at our annual reports of 2014 & 2015. Please note, that these documents are only available in Dutch.
Annual Report 2015
Annual Report 2014
Financial Statement 2015 & 2014
You can also view our financial statement of 2014 & 2015 here. Please note, that these documents are only available in Dutch.
Financial Statement 2015
Financial Statement 2014